A Wondrous Memory! is the ninety-second episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
February 9, 2013
Batman and the Wonder Twins must save a group of civilians from a damaged roller coaster.
In 1986, Dorothy Hinckley, an unwed teen, has given up her baby girl for adoption placing her in the Willowbrook Orphanage in Virgina, after she died of cancer, the baby girl was adopted by Carl and Fay Stacy, later after Carl was killed in a work-related accident, Fay had given her up for adoption again. 12 years later, a 12-year old girl dubbed Wonder Girl assists Wonder Woman into facing off against Baroness Von Gunther, and is welcomed by Hippolyata as a daughter to her, and a sister to Diana. 15 years later, following a battle with the rogues of Batman, Aquaman, Flash and Wonder Woman, wondering how her life was before she joined Wonder Woman as her sidekick, Donna Troy wonders if she has a birth parent, whom she is born to. And Dick Grayson (whom he has a brother-sister relationship with Donna) helps out. Meanwhile, Batman, Aquaman, Flash, Wonder Woman with the 2 sidekicks (Aqualad and Kid Flash) have to prevent Ares from leading an army of beasts, barbarians and demons to destroy Washington D.C.
- Kid Flash develops a crush on some of the Amazons.
- Zeus and Hades has the same designs from Clash and Wrath of the Titans designs. mixed with Disney designs!
- Donna's birthday is April 26, 1986.
- Villains shown being defeated by Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl in 1998 with the Wonder Woman 1960's intro as a background song: Blue Snowman, Dr. Poison, Giganta, Cheetah, Cyborgirl, Dr. Psycho!
- Batman: "You know Not Everything is about you, it's about your friends!"
- Baroness Von Gunther: (pleading) Please, don't murder me, i did not mean to cause all of this.
- Troia: But you created me, gave me my powers, and allowed Wonder Woman to be the sister i never had.
- Diedrich Bader as Batman
- Zach Shada as Zan/Aqualad
- Lacey Chalbert as Jayna/Donna Troy/Troia
- Crawford Wilson as Nightwing
- John DiMaggio as Aquaman
- Alan Tudyk as Flash
- Hunter Parrish as Kid Flash
- Vicki Lewis as Wonder Woman
- Ariel Winter as 12-Year Old Donna Troy/Wonder Girl
- Grey DeLisle as Dorothy Hinckley
- June Foray as Elmira Cassiday (old)
- Diane Delano as Elmira Cassiday (young)
- John DeLancie as Carl Stacy
- Kath Soucie as Fay Evans nee Stacy
- Candi Milo as Gerta Gunther
- Dan Green as Zeus
- Greg Ellis as Hades
- Troy Baker as Ares/ Anthesis
- Morena Baccerin as Cheetah
- Eliza Schneider as Baroness Paula Von Gunther